Company: AITHERAS, LLC
Posted on: March 14, 2023
-Position: Document Management TechnicianLocation: -Naval
Shipyard, Portsmouth VACompensation: $15.00/hrDuration: 6 Month
ContractWork Hours: 40 -Hours Per weekStart Date: ASAP
Typical assignments include the following but not limited to: -
- Cross-check inventory of material with provided manifest to
- -Document destruction: All types of bindings, staples, clips,
and fasteners will be removed by the contractor as required.
- Document reconstruction: replacing bindings, staples, clips,
and fasteners or placing documents back on to binder posts is not
- Documents will be placed back in their folders in the original
- Documents will be removed from their folders and prepped for
- File Naming: Name digital files by series of numbers found on
the file folder tabs.pdf. Additional guidance will be provided in
the manifest from NNSY.. - -Basic Qualifications:
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and
under pressure extremely
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to
complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit
or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively
with all levels of staff.
- Ability to meet established deadlines.
- Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office
- Ability to pass a background check
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred candidate will have atleast 1 year of experience
-doing document prep and utilizing -scanning equipmentPowered by
Keywords: AITHERAS, LLC, Portsmouth , Document Technician, Professions , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...