Company: Shared Hospital Services
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Are your career minded, have detail to attention, sense of
urgency and demonstrate leadership skills. We are looking for a
supervisor that can lead by example, create a teamwork atmosphere
and help continue to grow the company. Shared Hospital Services is
looking for a Production Supervisor in Portsmouth, Va. This
position is primarily Monday- Friday with weekends off and is paid
a competitive wage depending on experience. It also offers
medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance/STD, LTD,
company matched 401k retirement plan, and earned paid time off
benefits. ABOUT SHARED HOSPITAL SERVICES Shared Hospital Services
was founded with the mission to achieve and maintain, through a
system of laundry/linen management, and unequaled level of
measurable quality and productivity in the services and delivery of
laundry/linen services. Our commitment to providing service that is
second-to-none requires that we hire and retain employees with a
proven record of success. That is why we offer the best possible
work conditions, nice compensation packages, and numerous
incentives to our employees. Summary: Directs the activities of
employees in various departments, such as: soil room, wash room,
flatwork, finishing or other in-plant production operations.
Possesses overall working working knowledge of laundry operations
and demonstrates superior interpersonal skills. Primary Job
- Directs the activities of laundry employees; motivates and
- Plans work schedules to meet production goals and
- Maintains standards of production and quality based upon
- Records and maintains production records, time and payroll
- Monitors and enforces safety and housekeeping standards.
- Recommends and implements process improvement measures.
- All other duties as may be assigned by management. Minimum
- Associate must be able to interact appropriately with coworkers
and direct their daily activities. Must be able to instruct
coworkers how to operate laundry equipment in a safe manner.
- Associate must be knowledgeable of all company personnel
- Associate must be able to direct and motivate coworkers to
achieve all production requirements.
- Associate must be willing to work in unfavorable conditions
such as hot and cold temperatures.
- Associate must be able to repetitively bend, stretch, push and
lift up to 20 pounds.
- Associate must be able to stand or walk 100% of the
Keywords: Shared Hospital Services, Portsmouth , Production Supervisor, Professions , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!