Driver Trainee - USBL - FP - SYGMA - US
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company: US0073 Sysco Hampton Roads, Inc.Zip Code:23435Minimum
Years of Experience:Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:
0Job Summary:Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A
Delivery Truck Driver Trainees to safely operate a tractor-trailer
and may be required to unload/deliver various products to an
assigned route schedule on an as-needed basis. Our drivers build
relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly
attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs
- Drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background
Check).Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a
"clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no
multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)Professional Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.Physical Demand:
- Must be able to lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100
- Must have schedule flexibility - i.e. overtime hours, working
weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of
times all are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food
and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the
top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give
- Are you ready to join us?
- Sysco has many benefits for drivers.Benefits:
- Competitive wages.
- Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also
being a shareholder.BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's
Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, Portsmouth , Driver Trainee - USBL - FP - SYGMA - US, Professions , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!