Member Services Representative
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionGrow with us!Were Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness
franchise group based out of Austin, TX with 90+ clubs and growing!
Since 2016, we have grown from 16 locations in TX to over 90
locations in 6 states in great markets like Austin, Dallas,
Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We are opening new clubs each year
and with that kind of growth, you can build a great career here! In
fact most of our senior managers started at the front desk and
worked their way up to now earning base salaries that begin at $42k
as a GM, $60k as a Regional manager(responsible for 5-10
locations), and all the way up to over a $100k as a Regional
Director overseeing 10+ locations!But it all starts at the front
desk where all of our Team Players (what we call our employees) are
responsible for creating a positive member experience through
superior level of customer service and cleanliness.Essential Duties
and Responsibilities- Provide an exceptional customer service
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new
account sign-up process
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Detailed cleaning in all areas of the
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- People with positive mental attitudes excel here!
- Customer service background preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter commercial cleaning products during
- Our team players and members are our top priority! Thats why we
are following super-strict safety and cleaning protocols.
- Mask up! All of our team players are required to wear masks at
all times while in-club and members are required to follow all
state & local mask mandates.
- Squeaky Clean! Weve always been known for our clean clubs, but
we have kicked that up to ensure our equipment and facilities are
effectively sanitized against COVID-19.
- Social Fitnessing! We offer a touch-less check in for our
members and promote keeping a safe distance between all.
- Need a day off? Full time employees have paid leave to take a
break!Benefits & Perks
- Make payday any day by taking advantage of our financial
wellness benefit, MyFlexPay
- Every Team Player receives a FREE Planet Fitness Black Card
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you free and
confidential access to counseling resources
- PLUS - Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, and Health
Insurance Benefits are offered to all eligible Team PlayersWhat are
you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!Employees at a franchise location are
employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the
Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment
matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any
reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of
employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is
responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Portsmouth , Member Services Representative, Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!