Company: ENGINEERING SERVICES NETWORK, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Engineering Services Network Inc. is looking to hire a
Provisioner (ILS SME) to provide ILS/IPS logistical analysis and
provisioning support for the current customer program. In addition,
the Provisioner will assist in gathering data to assemble for the
required contract deliverables.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the
* Develop and update APLs, and AELs in interactive computer-aided
provisioning systems (ICAPS).
* Develop, submit and track Provisioning Contract Control Numbers
(PCCN) in NAVSUP Integrated Logistics Information Tool (ILIT)
system for provisioning projects in ICAPS.
* Research NSNs and Part Numbers using various databases for
compatibility within systems and other systems.
* Utilize Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System
(JETDAS) to develop and update type designations and
* Provide logistics support analysis, provisioning data input, and
maintenance planning support.
* Document discrepancies and recommend corrections.
* Research and respond to Fleet COSAL Feedback Reports and
* Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) utilizing COMPASS or
* Develop and update Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs) and Maintenance
Requirements Cards (MRCs) using RCM analysis and waivers.
* Review and answer Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs).
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional naval logistics
* Active Professional Logistics Certification
* Ex: Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWAIA),
Life-cycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 1 (or equivalent)
* Six (6) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition)
logistics support of electronic systems, including logistics
management, principles, and practices
* Eight (8) years of experience if not DAWAIA Level 1 certified
* Experience with Navy and DoD Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
systems, directives, and policies, including experience with the
development, installation, testing, operation, and life-cycle
support for Navy or DoD systems
* Knowledge and comprehension of Navy logistics-related databases
including but not limited to ICAPS, CDMD-OA, WEBFLIS, ONETOUCH
* ICAPS training
* CDMD-OA certificate
* RCM Level 1 and 2
Clearance Required: Secret
Keywords: ENGINEERING SERVICES NETWORK, Inc., Portsmouth , Logistician 2, Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!