PCA /CNA In Training
Company: Portside Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: October 12, 2021
We are seeking motivated PCA’s who desire to take their
career to the next level by becoming a CNA.
Are you an PCA / Future CNA looking to make a
Are you really utilizing all your nursing skills and abilities to
their fullest potential?
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates the
value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be,
then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths Supervise,
assist residents to dress/undress Assure the cleanliness and
dignity of each resident
Shift & Wage:
- Full-time Opportunities Available (5 days a
- All Shifts Needed
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Portside Health & Rehab Center, Portsmouth , PCA /CNA In Training, Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!