PREDICATE LOGIC, INC. is a woman-owned and, employee-owned
small business, started in 1992, is a highly regarded high
technology communications, and engineering services company for the
US Navy and Marines. We place a high value in our employees as seen
by our very generous benefits package which includes and Employee
Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Must have DoD 8570.01-M IAT II or higher
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to configure CISCO routers and switches locally and
- in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with IP Multicast - Emphasis on WAN
- Ablility to establish local and global DNS.
- In-depth knowledge of network architectures and associated
equipment including, but not limited to zones, screening devices,
and typical design.
- Working knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, BGP and
- Operational experience with email delivery, specifically
including POP3, SMTP and IMAP.
- Must have working knowledge of SMTP and POP Internet RFC's
including transport protocol-level (i.e. Wireshark)
- Familiarity with direct attached and network attached storage
devices, protocols and techniques to include iSCSI.
- Understanding of Virtual Machines (VM) and knowledge of VM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, RHEL and VMWare
- Experienced troubleshooting skills. Able to rapidly identify
specific issues, and focus efforts into the appropriate areas.
- Must be able to apply troubleshooting methods to Wide-Area
Enterprise systems -- from shore based servers to afloat
- The ability to rapidly conceptualize/understand systems
architecture is necessary.
-Security +, Cisco CCNP Certifications.
-Linux and Microsoft Systems Administration
-Linux Sendmail and Windows Exchange Servers.
-VMWare ESXi 6.x or later.
-Split-DNS architecture experience as implemented in US Navy Fleet
NOC's strongly desired.
-Possess a current/active Secret security clearance with Top Secret
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Responsible for the planning, design, evaluation and
troubleshooting of mission critical, multi-level secure, local area
network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems.
-Implement secure protocol suites and configuring communication
media with in-line encryption devices, concentrators, and various
-Conduct research to solve complex problems and provide input for
future modernization efforts.
-Resolve difficult interoperability problems between integrated
shore-based communications stations and shipboard production
-Work in a lab environment to test system designs and provide test
-Participate in Submarine Operating Authority Engineering
-Provide technical representation at meetings with senior staff as
required in support of Submarine Operating Authority systems.
- Ability to travel within the U.S.
and foreign countries.
- 10% TRAVEL REQUIRED
Predicate Logic's equal employment opportunity applies to
all aspects of employment including, recruitment, hiring, training,
promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational
opportunity, dismissal, social and recreational programs.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro