Photographer- Portsmouth VA
Company: Mom365, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PHOTOGRAPHER JOB DESCRIPTION
Mom365 photographer interacts with moms, families, and our
hospital partners to provide a delightful experience of capturing
the newborn's first moments. If you are self-motivated, like
flexible hours and working independently, Mom365 is looking for
you! Earn commission on selling products and services to Moms and
Families. Great customer service and sales skills are a plus!
- Develop and foster an excellent customer service relationship
with Mom, Families, and Mom365 Hospital Partners (including the
- Photograph newborn babies in a hospital setting with Mom365
photography equipment and meet company expectations for photo per
- Photograph newborns in accordance with the Mom365 Official
- Maintain professionalism when adjusting work routines to
accommodate any special emotion and/or physical conditions of Moms'
- Comply with hospital policies, HIPAA regulations, security,
safety, sanitation, and infection control guideline
- Present and sell Mom365 products by using Mom365 Official
- Meet sales goals and targets
- Perform maintenance of camera equipment to avoid service
- Organize and maintain supplies and marketing material
- Develop and maintain a team player relationship with
co-workers, the District Manager, and Hospital Partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Assist in training new photographers when assigned by
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Sales Experience
- Aptitude to learn photography
- Team Player
- 2-4 years of sales or customer service experience.
- 18 years of age
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Must be comfortable holding newborn babies
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- Reliable, professional demeanor, disciplined, and an outgoing
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Display good judgment
- Work the scheduled hours and meet the staffing demands of the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have reliable internet access
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a photographer may encounter while
performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly exposed to work in a hospital maternity and pediatric
areas, and Mom365 work stations Moderate noise level
The physical demands described here are representative of those
required to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly push a cart
- Regularly to stand, sit, walk, use hands and arms, speak and
- Regularly to stoop or kneel
- Regularly lift a newborn baby
This position description should not be construed as an
employment contract of any type.
Mom365 reserves all rights of employment-at-will.
Keywords: Mom365, Inc., Portsmouth , Photographer- Portsmouth VA, Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!