Account Executive - Maine - Ethicon US LLC.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Medical Devices Companies within the
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account
Executive, located in the Bangor, ME territory. This role can be
based in Portland, Augusta, or Bangor, ME or Portsmouth, NH.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies,
has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60
years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery
with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to
Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help
address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve
and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and
solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and
hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions
like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a
life-changing impact. For more information, visit .
The Account Executive will:
- Account Executive owns the full bag of Ethicon offerings of
comprehensive surgical devices and solutions including the
hemostasis, energy sealing and dissection, surgical stapling and
wound closure platforms.
- With a platform focus, Account Executives will sell total end
to end surgical solutions and hospital decision makers, primarily
in an operating room setting.
- Assigned a sales territory focusing on assigned physicians and
- Accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts /
- Responsible for setting priorities and making sound business
decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to
clinicians in the Operating Room environment.
- Ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way
that is consistent with product indications and sales training
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results, is
concise, professional, ethical, within healthcare compliance
guidelines and which leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods
learned in sales training courses.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise,
compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads
the customer to action.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will
be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and
making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales
opportunities within accounts).
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians,
hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct
customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards
for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of experience in sales or commercial marketing that
includes multiple layers of decision makers
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight
- Valid Driver's License in one of the 50 United States
- Prior Healthcare sales (strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated sales achievement, ranked in the top 30%
- Results driven sales performance with the ability to target
accounts and achieve results
- Ability to create a strategic plan for execution
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience
(operating room sales)
- Experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile
- Experience developing growth plans
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Portsmouth , Account Executive - Maine - Ethicon US LLC., Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!