Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:SecretSuitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:NoneJob Family:ConfigurationJob Description:
GDIT is seeking an IT Specialist in support of NMCPHC which is the
Navy and Marine Corps' center for public health services. NMCPHC
provides leadership and expertise to ensure mission readiness
through disease prevention and health promotion in support of the
National Military Strategy.
- Assists in collecting new requirements for development to meet
- Assists in resolving complex IT program and implementation
issues, especially with cross platform data and IT systems that
require coordination and compatibility.
- Provides suggestions as appropriate on situations requiring
changes in resources, impacts on established policies, broad
program goals, or projected timetables.
- Analyzes and refines customer requirements, translating
requirements into applications revisions and upgrades.
- Designs user interfaces and works with customers to test
applications and assures software and systems quality and
- Evaluates new applications software technologies.
- Writes and maintains program documentation.
- Ensures that the rigorous application of information
security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices
to the delivery of application software services.
- 5+ years total work experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT environment
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting web
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in providing technical help desk support to end
users and customers
- Secret clearance required
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),
training guides, quick
- references, tutorials, and User Guides.
- Experience with Disease Reporting System Internet (DRSi),
- Health Assessment (eDHA), and Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:NoneTelecommuting
Options:Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:USA VA
PortsmouthAdditional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people
supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Portsmouth , IT Specialist, Other , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!