Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you enjoy managing challenges and puzzles? Do you want to
make a difference in the lives of seniors in Hampton Roads? Are you
able to remain calm and get things done under the pressure of
deadlines and on a short notice? Do you want to be a key healthcare
scheduler and work with a small supportive team? If so, this
scheduling position may be a perfect fit for you.The Scheduler /
Staffing Coordinator is expected to manage a variety of duties in
the coordination of scheduling and dispatching service for Home
Care Clients. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for
scheduling clients and CAREGivers to provide the highest home care
quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary
relationships. Time management & creativity skills are a must.THIS
POSITION IS FULL TIME -- SEARCHING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH A FLEXIBLE
SCHEDULE WILLING TO WORK MONDAYS, - FRIDAYS 8:30a &ndash 5:00p
(or later), AND OCCASIONAL WEEKENDS. LOOKING FOR RIGHT PERSON FOR
OUR TEAM.Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Manage home care incoming calls in a friendly, professional,
and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain Client and CAREGiver schedules with an
emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of
extraordinary relationships in healthcare.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing activity,
utilizing the software system for all scheduling services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all Client and employee logistics
while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved and
improving home health home care services.
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CAREGiver records in the
home care software system. Updating home health notes pertaining to
the clients home care visits.
- Increase client loyalty to by utilizing the consultative sales
process to better meet our current client needs by effectively
scheduling & providing home health healthcare needs.
- Schedule & follow up with all employees and Client issues to
ensure problems are resolved and communicated.
- Schedule and provide staffing with Client and CAREGiver
Introductions and communicate to the Client/Client Representative
the date and time of Client/Caregiver Introductions.
- Schedule and capture opportunities to increase home care
service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality home
- Scheduling & Staffing requires open and effective communication
with colleagues, employees, clients and family members. Effectively
build relationships with staff & clients to provide a favorable
home health setting promoting an expert home care environment.
- Must be available Monday - Friday with On Call Rotation (nights
and weekends)Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Portsmouth , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!