Anesthesiologist (Full-Time 1099 Independent Contractor-Starting July 2019)
Company: Dependable Health Services
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Anesthesiology opening in Portsmouth, Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com ANESTHESIOLOGIST (Full-Time 1099- Independent Contractor) Needed at Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia.
(Start Date is July 2019-due to the credentialing/approval process of 3-6 months)
- Should be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently and maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel
- Should be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required for job description
- Should be in good standing and under no sanction or suspension by the federal government
- Should be in good standing, and under no restrictions with the state licensure board in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last ten years
- Should posses and maintain current certification in American Heart Association, BLS and ACLS
- Should be current with and have completed all continuing education requirements specified by your professional licensure or certification.
- Possess board certification in Anesthesiology accredited by the American Board of anesthesiology or from the American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- Have experience as an anesthesiologist of the at least two (2) years, within the preceding three (3) years
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the last two years (2) attesting to your clinical skills. A minimum of one (1) of the letters must be from a supervisor. The other letter must be from either clinic or hospital administrators, or practicing physicians. Reference letters should attest to the quality and quantity of experience including, but not limited to, the communication skills between practitioner and patient and among peers, and must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference. To apply, please follow this link:
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: Dependable Health Services, Portsmouth , Anesthesiologist (Full-Time 1099 Independent Contractor-Starting July 2019), Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!