Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Trio Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Gas prices on the rise, work local with us
New wage scales
$19-23 per hour
Must be COVID vaccinated
Your job search ends now.
You've just CLICKED on a great career opportunity!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Why a career with us?
When you join our team, you'll work alongside extraordinary
teammates who share our passion for helping others. In return,
you'll enjoy the following Benefits of Caring:
* Daily Pay - our on-demand mobile app that allows you to access
your pay when you want it. With Daily Pay, you can make every day a
* Competitive wages and benefits, including generous paid
* Sign-on Bonus
* Teammate Referral Bonus
* "Champions of the Heart" - our teammate recognition and
The CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is responsible for providing
routine daily nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with
all applicable laws and regulations as well as facility's
established nursing care policies and procedures. Reports to Charge
Nurse or other Nursing Supervisor.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree
* Experience : None
* Computer Skills : Must be able interact with automated resident
information collection system
* Certificates and Licenses : Must be a graduate of a
state-approved CNA program
We'd love the chance to discuss YOUR career with us..
Keywords: Trio Healthcare, Portsmouth , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!