Nurse Practitioner Health Risk Assessments (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Nurse Practitioners Flexible Schedule and Excellent Source for
Supplemental Income! Tidewater area: Suffolk, Newport news,
Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Hampton, Norfolk, Carrolton, Williamsburg,
Isle of WrightMust Have 1 Year of Nurse Practitioner
ExperiencePerform Health Risk Assessments (HRA) on insured plan
patients in their homes.
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment (HRA) to
identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as
determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time
of the visit
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy
and conduct a physical examination
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions
identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Part time and Flexible: at least 8-10 days/month required
- Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled M-Sun.),
willingness to cover at least a 50 mile radius
- Earn $90+ per in-home screening (1099), daily stipend on
- Each screening takes 60 minutes on average and there is no
- Malpractice Coverage, scheduling, and tablet EMR system
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner state license
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Portsmouth , Nurse Practitioner Health Risk Assessments (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!