JOIN OUR TEAM!
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Interim HealthCare is looking for competent Personal Care Aides
(PCA) & Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team.
Whether you already have a passion for home care, or you are
looking to make the switch from many patients in a facility to one
on one, we welcome you with open arms!Competitive Compensation:
- Weekly Pay; Direct Deposit
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Pay for annual in-service requirements.
- Mileage Reimbursement $0.45 per mile.Benefits -
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Paperless! Clock in, out, and document -with our app.
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Referral Bonuses
- Open Enrollment twice annually for PRN staff.
- Health Benefits - Minimum Essential Coverage, Dental, Vision,
Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.Education,
Experience, Skills & Abilities Required:
- A Personal Care Aide Certificate, Home Health Aide Certificate,
or CNA License.
- Six months of healthcare experience.
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Able to hear, speak, write, and read English in a manor
understood by most people.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively deal with
change based on client needs and scheduling.Essential Functions of
a Home Care Aide:
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy client environment.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to supervisor.
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily
living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization
activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Portsmouth , JOIN OUR TEAM!, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!