Veterinarian DVM J174863
Company: Prospect Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Working as a veterinarian in Portsmouth, New Hampshire you are
only an hours drive away from Boston.
This animal hospital located near Portsmouth, New Hampshire would
offer the selected applicant and ideal work/life balance. Discover
mouth-watering restaurants, boutique shops, live music, and more in
the local area!
Our client is looking for a driven, patient focused veterinarian to
join this family feel animal hospital, to help serve the local
community and maintain the high standards of care already in place,
which has resulted in voluntary decision to become accredited with
the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
At this animal hospital based near Portsmouth, New Hampshire, you
see an array of different animals. The veterinarians at this
hospital embrace the different breeds and animals and are proud of
their ability to accommodate various species such as exotic pets,
birds, dogs and cats.
The hospital has the latest equipment enabling you to provide some
of the following services; Dentistry, Laser Therapy, Diet and
Counselling, Diagnostic Imaging, life stages wellness for
canine/felines, plus many more.
Package and BenefitComprehensive Benefits including:
- Flexible Scheduling
- No on-call hours or Emergencies
- Life & supplemental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education and training
- Paid vacation/sick time/holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Liability Insurance
- Personal pet care discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Autonomy
- DVM Mentor Network
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
- Sign on bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Future ownership options
- Relocation AssistanceKey SkillsQualifications and Client
- DVM, VMD or equivalent from an accredited veterinary
- New graduates welcome to apply as mentoring program
- USDA Accreditation (can be obtained upon hire)
- Current DEA License (can be obtained upon hire)
- Active Veterinary State License
- Trusting, Respectful, Compassionate
- Full and part-time options available.What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinarian
job in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, please click the 'Apply' button.
On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent
to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any
obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant
practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles
that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222Click here to search
for more Veterinary jobs in the USA
Keywords: Prospect Healthcare, Portsmouth , Veterinarian DVM J174863, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!