Immediate need for Family Practice Physician to support our active duty population in Virginia
Company: Staff Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Portsmouth, Virginia. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Immediate
need for Family Practice Physician
- The provider needs to be board-certified and residency trained
in family practice. The site will not consider Internal Medicine or
General Practice physicians.
- The provider will need to have at least 12 months experience in
the last 24.
- The physician will be treating all ages and doing bread and
butter procedures and patients.
- Patient Volume: 22
- The provider will be working in an outpatient clinic setting,
Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. If the facility is
open Sat and Sun, physician will be asked to cover at least 1-2
weekend shifts every month.
- Any Valid US State license will be accepted Fort Leonard Wood
is a U.S. Army training installation located in the Missouri
Ozarks. The main gate is located on the southern boundary of St.
Robert. The post was created in December 1940 and named in honor of
General Leonard Wood in January 1941. Keyphrases: family medicine
jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family
medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, Portsmouth , Immediate need for Family Practice Physician to support our active duty population in Virginia, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!