Physician / Hospice / Virginia / Permanent / Palliative Care Position
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Palliative Medicine Position in coastalVirginia
A large, physician-led multispecialty group is actively recruiting
fellowship trained, Hospice & Palliative Medicine physician to join
their team in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Practice features include:
- Affiliated with a 364-bed medical center
- Family friendly office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Daily palliative census of 18-24
- Full APC support
- Leadership opportunity available
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- CME allowance
Coastal Virginiaoffers an excellent quality of life that includes
top rated school systems, a great choice of home sites and
neighborhoods including waterfront properties. Enjoy convenient
access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's
- Eastern Virginia provides easy access to Washington, D.C,
Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront,
a famous paved boardwalk, fun filled adventures like surfing,
boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many
seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history
museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of
the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the
most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet
restaurants and shopping galore!
- There's so much to see and do year 'round...get ready to fall
in love with Eastern Virginia!
?Find out more today!
Theodore GresserCall or Text ( 410)
Keywords: Confidential, Portsmouth , Physician / Hospice / Virginia / Permanent / Palliative Care Position, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!