Physician / Pathology / Virginia / Permanent / BC/BE Pathology Medical Director
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 3, 2022
- Immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician
- Alternate Center Medical Director for plasma donor center
- Just 4 hours per week; can be all at once or multiple visits
- Must be a board certified Pathologist (Anatomical or
- Must be local / able to commute to the location
- Very low-stress position for supplemental income
- Ensure donor suitability, product integrity, and the continued
good health of donors through compliance with FDA regulations and
our Donor Center SOP.
- You will not be seeing patients in this role
- You will primarily be quality checking work and information and
signing off on that
- On-the-job training provided
Oversee EMT/LPN/RN performing the following tasks:
Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
Review of medical health histories
Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse
reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
Providing informed consent
Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
Documentation of interactions with donors
Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events
related to plasmapheresis.
Provide training for donor center medical personnel including,
Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment
to determine donor's future suitability.
Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate Complexity
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Portsmouth , Physician / Pathology / Virginia / Permanent / BC/BE Pathology Medical Director , Executive , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!