Senior Performance Management/Metric Analyst
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: June 24, 2022
GDIT is seeking a Performance Management/Metric Analyst to
support the Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center (NMCPHC) in
Portsmouth VA. The mission of the Navy and Marine Corps Public
Health Center is to provide innovative and evidence-based health
promotion and wellness educational resources and tools that
facilitate readiness and resilience, prevent illness and injury,
hasten recovery, and promote lifelong healthy behaviors and
lifestyles. While our resources are intended for both Sailors and
Marines, we understand that some information is unique and of
particular relevance to the Marine Corps population. The resources
below are intended to help Marines live healthier lives.Provide
support to the Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Command
Master Chief, Directors, and Special Assistants in the areas of,
Responsibilities:Provide strategic planning expertise and
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Board
- Facilitation of command offsite and development subsequent
- Development of strategy documents to include, but not limited
to strategic plans, business plans, annual reports, and guiding
instructionsProvide process improvement expertise and facilitation-
- Process Improvement initiative support and tracking
- Process tool maintenance
- Support to command improvement forumsProvide command
communications support and strategic communications expertise-
- Command Pulse Newsletter
- Strategic initiative communications
- Change management and culture changeProvide organizational
design expertise and support-
- Facilitation of strategic/transformational working groups
- Development of organizational and interoperability
modelsProvide performance management expertise and support-
- Strategic Performance Review (SPR) dashboard development and
maintenance to include Strategic initiative tracking
- Command Operational Snapshot development and maintenance
- Public Health Dashboard development and maintenanceRequired
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Health, or related
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting,
performance management/metrics analysis or related field.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite including SharePoint
- Experience with data review, validation, and analysis.
Experience with performance analysis, management reporting,
performance management, and inventory/supply management.
- Strong communications, writing, leadership, negotiating and
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and
delivering clear and concise briefings and papers on complex
strategic issues on short timelines to very senior audiences and
personnel with diverse backgrounds.
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to obtain Interim Secret clearance, Active Secret
clearance HIGHLY preferred Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in Business, Health, or related
- Experience with military technical documents including point
papers, policies, and messages, and working in military environment
- Experience with metric support.
- Experience working in a military environment.
- Active Secret clearance HIGHLY preferred WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- 401K with company match
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
- Professional development, education assistance, certification
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all
employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to
comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics, Portsmouth , Senior Performance Management/Metric Analyst, Executive , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!