Revenue Cycle Manager
Company: The US Oncology Network
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Employment Type : Full Time
Benefits : M/D/V, Life Ins., 401(k)
JOB SCOPE: Manages the payment posting and cash application teams
at the Regional Business Office. Oversees the reconciliation of all
payments received to postings in the practice management system.
Responsible for improving processes with the electronic data coming
from payers to maximize automated posting, enrolling for electronic
funds transfers from health plans, collaborating with practices to
ensure accurate reporting of collections at the clinics,
supervising a staff of over 20 staff and maximizing efficiency by
leveraging technology. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology
Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business
The US Oncology Network is a thriving organization that fosters
forward-thinking, advancement opportunities, and an inspired work
environment. We continuously look for top talent who will continue
to propel our organization in the right direction and celebrate new
successes! Come join our team in the fight against cancer!
About US Oncology
The US Oncology Network is one of the nation's largest networks of
community-based oncology physicians dedicated to advancing cancer
care in America. The US Oncology Network is supported by McKesson
Corporation focused on empowering a vibrant and sustainable
community patient care delivery system to advance the science,
technology, and quality of care. For more information, visit
www.usoncology.com . We extend an extremely competitive offering of
benefits to employees, including Medical Health Care, Dental Care,
Vision Plan, 401-K with a matching component, Life Insurance,
Short-term and Long-term disability, and Wellness & Perks
- Maintain compliance with state and federal guidelines,
including ensuring that charge tickets and charge capture systems
- Provide on-going front-office process review and implement
process revisions as needed.
- Coordinate and or provide training for new front office staff
and retraining as needed.
- Provide a central resource for front office processes, like
intake, insurance verification, copay collection and charge entry.
Work with offices to ensure compliance with USON and AOA operating
- Conduct audits of front office processes.
- Super User of Practice Management System and interfaced
- Ensures roll-out of System updates to front-office team.
- Chairs Revenue Cycle Front Office task
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum
of five years of medical office and health plans experience
required (Bachelors Degree Preferred)
- Knowledge of oncology billing preferred.
- Banking or Accounting Experience (2-3 years preferred)
- Management Experience (3-5 years)
Keywords: The US Oncology Network, Portsmouth , Revenue Cycle Manager, Executive , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!