Selling Division Manager Community Care Program
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Patient Coverage Area: Hampton Roads: Virginia Beach, Suffolk,
Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, VA
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a
Community Care Selling Division Manager to represent the company in
activities involving professional contacts with all senior housing
environments, including Assisted Living, Indepedent Living,
Residential Care communities to inform them of the company's
Medicare services. The right person for this role should be an
experienced home health sales professional who can effectively
direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by
identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue
and admission goals.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Area Sales Managers to
serve our Community Care Program.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies
and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins and
Encompass image to clients.
- Review and analyze branch office admission and non-admission
data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, per
office, per Area Sales Manager, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Regional Vice President of Sales to
discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for
Area Sales Managers to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Area Sales Manager on a weekly basis to
discuss sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Area Sales Managers are targeting the accounts with the
most potential as well as to create new territories when there are
an ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Area Sales Managers to perform at their highest
potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive
related field experience, or be a licensed professional with
extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and
hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales,
territory management, strong presentation skills, performance
management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence,
negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage
- Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile liability
insurance and have dependable transportation kept in good working
- The ability and willingness to travel occasionally.by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Portsmouth , Selling Division Manager Community Care Program, Executive , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!