Process Engineer, TM
Company: Tridant Solutions, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job DescriptionTridant Solutions is seeking a Process Engineer
(TM) Tridant Solutions is a fast-growth and award-winning
professional services firm that combines service excellence with
operational responsiveness. We are looking for our next key team
member who will be a valuable part of our leadership group as we
continue to grow and build our organization. Tridant Solutions is a
2020 INC 5000 Awardee (3 years in a row), woman-owned small
business and SBA 8(a) firm poised for continued growth. If work
ethic, delivering results and challenge are meaningful to you, this
is your firm. Review our website (www.tridantsolutions.com) to
learn about the types of services we provide, our client base, and
exciting programs. Requirements:
- B.S. degree in I.T. or Computer Science from an accredited
college or university
- Must possess experience in performing Navy Fleet Technical
- Must possess functional/technical knowledge and experience in
helpdesk and technical hardware/software support, hardware/software
installation and integration, developing/editing technical manuals
and engineering drawings.
- Must possess experience in writing Navy technical
documentation, training guides, presentations, and instructional
- Active Secret Clearance is mandatory. BENEFITS AND
- Salary DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions, life,
accidental death & dismemberment, and long-term disability
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).
- 401K + 3% matching.
- Educational and training reimbursement eligible.
- Vacation (2 weeks/year, accruing from first day), paid federal
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service projects,
company team events, and holiday parties.
- Employment contingent upon successful background check and drug
screen. ***CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*** Tridant Solutions is
an equal opportunity employer for all employees and applicants; we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment where differences
are valued and respected for the benefit of our team, our services,
and our diverse communities. Part of our mission is to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and
intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Tridant Solutions, Inc, Portsmouth , Process Engineer, TM, Engineering , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!