Certified Tax Accountant - Fully Remote - 2+Yrs Paid Tax Experience Required
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Overview If you are a highly motivated individual with an
active, unrestricted credential (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) and
excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers
complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will be
working toward advancing our goal of Powering Prosperity Around the
World by providing expert guidance, tax preparation, and
explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You will
also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by
delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their
taxes. What you'll bring
- Must possess active unrestricted credential: EA (Enrolled
Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney
with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of
- 2 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and
state individual 1040 tax returns for at least 30 clients/customers
per season for compensation, using commercial tax preparation
- Must possess or be able to obtain any related State licenses,
certificates, permits, or bonds.
- Must possess an active Preparer Tax Identification Number
- Working knowledge of Circular 230.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer
operations and software.
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with
customers through video and audio tools in a professional,
friendly, and confident manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, research skills, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated hardwired
Internet connection that meets Intuit Security criteria.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written &
spoken) a plus
- Must reside in the United States.For internal use: tst How you
- This is a virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our
state of the art video communications software (Smartlook) to
interact with customers.
- Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax returns or
have delegated their tax returns with:
- Tax advice
- Full Service return preparation and signature
- Product/software inquires
- Tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that
instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep
(extensive) knowledge and expertise in the field of tax
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional
resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right
answer to the customer using everyday language.
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to
troubleshoot and resolve customer tax advice and preparation
- Document customer interactions
- Work continuously toward meeting company KPI metrics and Big
- Participate in pilot testing, projects, and experience
validations, as needed.
Keywords: Intuit, Portsmouth , Certified Tax Accountant - Fully Remote - 2+Yrs Paid Tax Experience Required, Accounting, Auditing , Portsmouth, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!